The Fleet Street Hotel
The Fleet Street Hotel, Temple Bar
Dublin's coolest affordable chic boutique hotel!
The Fleet Street Hotel Temple Bar is newly restyled and reinvigorated. The hotel's calm atmosphere allows a tranquil environment in the most central location Dublin has to offer!
The Fleet Street Hotel has 70 bedrooms.
The rooms are equipped with the latest conveniences which include:
- LED TV with satellite channels
- En-Suite bathroom
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Hair dryer
- Work desk
Just minutes away from a vast selection of shops, galleries, theatres, restaurants and a host of nearby landmarks such as Grafton Street, Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Castle. The Fleet Street Hotel Temple Bar offers affordable chic 3 star boutique hotel accommodation.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wifi is available
- Safe available at Reception
- Luggage storage free of charge
- Bar Service
- Funky and relaxing lobby area with tea/coffee and pastries available throughout the day
- Access to Crunch Fitness for our residents - Dublin's finest gym
- Hotel can be hired exclusively
- Rooftop Terrace for up to 75 guests
The Fleet Street Hotel is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin's historic city centre quarter. Just 100m away on Westmorland Street there is a bus stop for a direct coach service to Dublin International Airport (aircoach.ie) which operates every 10 minutes. Secure car parking is available directly across the street with reduced rates for our residents.
Some nearby locations are:
- 30 minutes walk from O2 Arena (direct Luas Tram link from Abbey Street, which is just a 2 minute walk away)
- 20 minute walk from Croke Park Stadium
- 20 minute walk from the Convention Centre Dublin (direct Luas Tram link from Abbey Street, which is just a 2 minute walk away)
- 5 minute walk from Dublin Castle
- 5 minute walk from Grafton Street shopping area
- 15 minute walk from St. Patrick's Cathedral
- 15 minute walk from the Guinness Storehouse
- 30 minute walk from the Aviva Stadium (direct DART link from Tara Street, which is just a 2 minute walk away)
Breakfast is served from 7.00am -10.30am daily in the dining area. A basic room service offer is available for breakfast. A vending machine is available on the 2nd floor which sells drinks and snacks. T.G.I. Friday's is located on the ground floor and serves lunch, dinner and drinks daily in a fun and relaxed environment.
Great coffee and snacks are also served on the ground floor at Starbucks.
Relax and rewind in our traditional Irish pub, O'Sullivans, which is located on Westmoreland Street. O'Sullivans is proud to be one of Dublin's oldest traditional pubs, steeped in history and is popular among many Dubliners as the perfect place to have some "craic agus ceol" (fun and music).
There is traditional live music playing every weekend. O'Sullivans is famous for their hearty sandwiches.