A&L Goodbody is internationally recognised as Ireland's leading corporate law firm. The Firm has 80 partners, employs over 380 legal staff, and has offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York and Palo Alto.
With over 30 specialist Practice Groups, the Firm provides the most extensive range of market-leading legal services available in Ireland.
The Financial Services Group at A&L Goodbody has unrivalled expertise and experience in the financial sector having advised across all significant developments, particularly in recent years. The Group advises a large number of domestic and international clients, including a range of companies based in the IFSC.
The Firm's industry specialists have a reputation for providing quality of advice across all facets of law, including: commercial law; mergers and acquisitions; corporate finance; joint ventures; banking and financial services; employment, pensions and benefits; insurance; corporate tax; EU and competition law; property; risk management and dispute resolution.
Recent awards include:
- Advised on "Deals of the Year" in Most Innovative, Mergers & Acquisitions, Loans & Financing, Restructuring and Financial services - Finance Dublin (2013)
- Irish Law Firm of the Year - International Financial Law Review (IFLR) (2013)
- Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year - Managing Intellectual Property (2013)
- Best Use of Know How to Enhance Commerciality - MPF Awards for Management Excellence (2013)
- No. 1 Irish M&A Law Firm - Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and Corpfin (2012)
- No.1 M&A Law Firm in Northern Ireland - Corpfin (2012)
- Irish Law Firm of the Year - Chambers Europe (2012)
Ciarán Rogers, Head of Banking & Financial Services
Phone: +353 1 649 2204
Brian Mc Dermott, Head of Investment Funds and A&L Listing
Phone: +353 1 649 2307
Julian Yarr, Managing Partner
Phone: +353 1 649 2455