The only global event that brings you the 'how to' of transfer pricing
This event is brought to you courtesy of Irish Tax Institute
||24/10/2012 - 26/10/2012
||The Gibson Hotel, Dublin
||01 663 1700
"Multinational enterprises rank transfer pricing as their single most important tax issue."
Jeffrey Owens, Formerly OECD, CTPA. September 2009.
Taking place in Dublin from Wednesday 24 October - Friday 26 October delegates have the opportunity to attend individual days or the entire Master Class and Global Conference.
- Day 1: Master Class - The Framework of Transfer Pricing
- Day 2: Master Class - Applied Transfer Pricing
- Day 3: Transfer Pricing - The Global Conference
Delegates attending this event can expect:
- Transfer pricing experts from China, Russia, India, USA, Ireland, UK, France, Belguim and Canada
- Intangibles and TP - hear from the Chair of the OECD's Working Party No. 6
- Practical workshops on the most common and complex TP transactions from intra-co funding to HQ services and acquisitions
- Global TP risk management, audits and control - is your system fit-for-purpose?
1 day - €800
2 days - €1,490
3 days - €1,950 (Save €450 when you book all 3 days)
Please click here to view more information on this event
Please click here to download the event brochure and booking form
Bookings and queries: email@example.com/ +353 1 663 1700