IFSC.ie is one of the leading online business information resources in Ireland - currently attracting more than 32,500 unique visitors each month and achieving in excess of 1,350,000 page views per month.
IFSC Facts and Figures
A study conducted by consultants Accenture for Financial Services Ireland - IBEC group which represents financial services firms shows that -
- 500+ firms
- Average salary of €60,100
- Total Direct Employment of 32,700
- Indigenous firms employ almost 6,000
- Firms operate from more than 20 different counties throughout Ireland
- Accounts for 10% of multi-national employment in Ireland
- Contributes 7.4% of Irish GDP
- Contributes approximately €2.1bn to the Irish Exchequer
- Comprises 5% of all EU 27 cross-border financial services activity
(Report published November 2010)
The bullet points to the right outline the range of advertising opportunities available to advertisers and sponsors on the IFSC website. These specifications are designed specifically to embrace the unique creative possibilities available through the website, while ensuring that all advertising complements our users' experience when visiting the IFSC website.
(Please contact us for a quotation if you have any specific requirements not listed)
Sandyford.com was developed in response to the ever increasing need for information within the Sandyford area. The site lists over 700 companies spread over 200 industry categories and is dedicated to providing you with all the information on Sandyford and its related services.
Sandyford.com has partnered with some of the biggest websites in Ireland & now supplies property information from Myhome.ie, live jobs from JobFinder.ie & as well as local news & events, mapping, accommodation & restaurant guides for the Sandyford area.
The Sandyford.com web site is managed and maintained by IFSCOnline Ltd.
Click here to contact us.
- Click here to download our Trade Terms & Conditions