My client, a financial services institution based in the City Centre, are currently looking for a Business Information Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The role is conveniently based in the city centre and they are offering a salary of circa €45,000. The contract is due to run to the end of the year, with the possibility of it being extended further.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to build on their experience in business and data analysis and they will be responsible for the production of high quality reports for the company's management team.
- Gather, document and clarify business requirements with business users and produce reports on the results
- Ensure projects are completed within an agreed turnaround time
- Produce high quality reports based on customer expectations.
- Identify opportunities to automate any manual SQL reports
- Have accountability for all reports produced
- Work closely with the IT Development Manager in the provision of estimates for new business requirements.
Successful candidate will also be working on the companies AML program and will be responsible for the support and design of this and also the databases in support of the AML remediation.
- At least 2 years Business Analyst experience within the financial services industry
- Strong Oracle SQL skills - at least 2 years experience in development and designing reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with users and internal management
- Based in Dublin 2
- Salary - €45,000
If you are interested in this position then please email your CV to email@example.com. All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.